The Neon Lizard Creative 14 Added Values are Game Changers in the Graphic Design Industry
1. COMMITMENT TO GIDDINESS. We aim to make every client feel like the only one. Our servant hearts are committed to your absolute giddiness.
2. UNIQUE PRICING. We do not make near the money that other firms do because we are always finding ways to save YOU money. We sleep better when we both win.
3. TWO FOR ONE! At least 2 designers engage and collaborate on every project so that you get a double dose of creativity.
4. EXCEED EXPECTATION. We strive to exceed expectations on each and every project.
5. CHOICE. Logos are our loss leader. We usually spend anywhere from 8-18 hrs on a single logo submission. We rarely charge more than 8 hrs. Our thought is that you should see more than 3 variations of one design like most firms offer. What if, what if...? the client doesn't know what they don't know... until they see it? Our artists design per specs, then we design "along the fringe" to make sure that you are able to choose from 5-10 unique designs. More often than not, we have one concept that is right on the money.
6. FORWARD THINKING. By thinking ahead, we try to create as much art as possible that can be easily repurposed. Why should you pay for the same design just because it is a different size? Case and point: Big Mouth Pistachios had shared that they planned to do trade shows at some point. When we designed their social media header, we designed it 6 feet wide and 3 feet tall and then reduced it for use on the web. When time came to get a banner, it was already done. BOOM. That's the way its done baby! Postcards can double as social media posts, create posters then reduce into interactive pdf emails, take that multipage catalog and make it interactive and accessible online... we're just full of ideas that help you maximize that dollar...and they say lizard have small brains, ha!
7. OUT OF THE BOX. We believe in being more than just creative. For the daring clients that allow us, we push the envelope of the industry and raise the bar for all involved. We love to break the rules and ruffle the feathers by creating something unexpected or incredibly specific so that it is more compelling and revolutionary than your competition. That gets you noticed so they listen.
8. SPEED. As we are getting bigger, our speed has slowed down a touch. However, our turnaround times are still lightyears faster than most. Our response time is insanely fast. We have even been accused of being the "Jimmy Johns" of design!
9. WE ARE REBELS. Other firms may or may not provide you the raw (build) art files of what you ask to have created. Many maintain the usage rights and charge you a bundle to get the raw files if you choose to move on to another design firm. Many charge a huge project fee to gather your data and create a Style Guide to direct your brand style. Some designers are even chincy with the file types they provide!
We think that is silly! With NLC, we provide you every last bit of raw art (adobe build files, images, etc.) on the cloud, so that you don't have to pay for it again if something were to happen to our firm or if you lose files due to a crash. We provide a comprehensive Style Guide with each and every logo purchase. We provide segregated file types so that you know which ones are for print and which are for web. Our philosophy is that if we have done our job right, you'll be back. No reason to be neurotic about it.
10. YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR SUCCESS. We are so committed to making sure you improve your bottom line, we don't even mark up our expenses on your behalf. Nearly ALL other firms mark up printing costs, image costs, vendor expense and more as much as 30%. We do not. We strive to find the lowest price at the best quality and we pass that savings on to you. The other firms do that to cover their brokering time and make more money off of you. NLC simply deducts the time to broker from your block. Why should you pay 30% extra on top of that? So not cool.
11. WE ARE CONNECTED. NLC is part of multiple networking groups that are chock full of trusted and tested vendors. If we don't think we are the perfect fit for your need, we can broker it for you and oversee to make sure your brand stays pristine. We just take their costs out of your block so you don't have multiple invoices. It totally streamlines your payables! Just ask if we have a resource for your need.
12. DEPENDABILITY. OK, that certainly seems like a no brainer, however, the design industry is famous for poor time management, miscommunication and delayed deadlines. NLC is a bit "Type A" when it comes to deadlines. We plan backwards to make sure that your project is done on time and on budget. Although we don't want folks making a habit of it, you can count on us in a crunch as well. There is an old saying that, "Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine."...but at NLC, we see ourselves as a partner, so your crisis is our crisis. We'll do what we can to make it happen so you can relax and keep your focus on your day to day business.
13. TRANSPARENCY. The world of creative is a mysterious and magical thing. At NLC, we are completely transparent. You want to know how much time was spent on your ad? Here's the time sheet. We have nothing to hide and we want you to know that we are not gouging you with padded hours. Who is that transparent? Only NLC.
14. INTEGRITY. The definition of integrity is "Doing what is right even when one is looking." See above.
We look forward to working with you.
—The NLC Team